Root Canal Therapy – Horseshoe Bay, TX
Complete Relief For Hurting Teeth
While some toothaches are easy to ignore, others can be so bad that they prevent someone from going about their day normally. If you’re in this kind of situation right now, we recommend giving us a call right away. In all likelihood, your tooth has an infection in the dental pulp, which is a delicate bit of nerve tissue located within the enamel. Root canal therapy is the only solution for this problem, and unlike what you might have seen in movies or on TV, this procedure is designed to get rid of dental pain, not cause it!
Why Choose Horseshoe Bay Dental for Root Canal Therapy?
- Patient comfort comes 1st
- Same-day appointments available for urgent patients
- Dentist with nearly 40 years of experience
Nothing to Fear
If you come to see us with a hurting tooth and Dr. Sopel recommends root canal therapy, know that this isn’t bad news. Instead, it means it’s just a matter of time before you’re out of pain! The procedure will involve the following:
- Dr. Sopel will thoroughly numb your tooth and the surrounding area with local anesthetic.
- He’ll create a small hole in the enamel to reach the infected pulp.
- The pulp is removed, the tooth is cleaned, and then it’s filled with a substance called gutta percha.
- Then, the tooth is further restored using a custom-made dental crown.
Thanks to Dr. Sopel’s experience and conservative approach, the last thing you have to worry about is feeling pain during a root canal. In fact, most patients compare the experience to getting a small filling.